1) What are the dates of the event?
Tokyo Dub 2013 takes place on Saturday 28th September 2013.
2) Is there anywhere I can charge my mobile phone?
Sorry, there are no mobile phone charging facilities
3) Is there mobile coverage at the site?
There is good mobile phone coverage from all the networks at the festival site, but there is expected to be a high volume of usage during the festival so there may be times where you struggle to get a connection.
4) Is there anywhere I can sit down?
Yes, there is a chill out area with seating
5) Is there anywhere undercover?
No, all the fields are open air, so dress accordingly.
6) Where can I access / report lost property?
Please claim / report any lost property to the information tent at the entrance/exit to the festival.
7) Can I get cash within the festival?
Yes, there will be a cashpoint on site and we’ll endeavour to keep it well stocked, but due to demand, don’t rely on it, please make sure you bring enough money with you.
8) What are the opening and closing times of the festival?
The gates open at 11am
Bars open from 11am
Music starts from 12pm
Music finishes at 11pm
Bars close at 11pm
9) When is last admission?
Ticket holders must be inside the festival by 8pm
10) Is there anywhere I can take my prescribed medication?
Yes, the first aid point. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand to make arrangements for you, and please provide us with a contact number.
11) Will there be anywhere for me to buy food, tea and coffee?
Yes, there will be plenty of food and drink traders onsite
12) What time are the acts performing?
Full set times for all the different fields will be announced on this website in September.
13) Am I allowed to bring my camera?
You will be allowed to bring non-professional cameras into the festival. You must obtain permission to bring a professional camera (SLR) into the festival.
14) Are there any other areas apart from the main stage?
Yes, there are a total of 10 different musical areas – seven different fields and three pop-up areas – enjoy exploring!
15) Can I leave the festival and then come back (e.g Pass outs?)
There are no pass outs at Tokyo Dub 2013, if you leave the event site, you will not be allowed re-entry.
16) I can’t find an answer to my question, who can I contact?
For further information please contact email@example.com